To curry favor, favor curry.
- One white onion sliced thin
- Three small russet potatoes peeled and cut into 1" cubes
- Four carrots peeled and chopped into 1" pieces
- 2lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs cut into thumb-sized pieces
- One quart of unsalted chicken stock
- One large box of S&B Golden Curry bricks
- Cooking oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- Hot pepper flakes
Heat oil in a dutch oven or large pot, then add the onions and cook, stirring frequently until just starting to brown.
Add chicken and potatoes. Let the chicken start to cook through, about 2-3 minute.
Add chicken stock, stir, raise heat to high and bring to a simmer. Cover, turn heat to low, and let cook 15 minutes until chicken cooked and vegetables fork tender.
Add the curry bricks, honey, and pepper flakes. Raise heat to medium, and stir until bricks melt into the stew. The stew will thicken in about five minutes.
Serve with rice, pickled ginger, more hot pepper flakes, and thin sliced green onion.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!